What We Can Offer You
incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
We have rich experience in offering SOCIETY/NGO/TRUST registration and audit services which are vital in the current scenario. Our range of services include Society registration in Gujarat, NGO Registration in Gujarat, Trust Registration in Gujarat, maintenance of books of accounts i.e. accounting and book keeping services, audit and assurance services, and all other compliance, due diligence required as per government rules and regulation and we also properly assess the situation of our clients and provide required consultancy services to him.
List of services are as follows:-
- Accounting and Book Keeping
- Maintenance of various registers as per Society/trust rules and regulations
- Audit and Assurance services
- Compliance and Due diligence
- Consultancy Services
- Getting register under income tax to avail exemption benefits of 80G and 12A certificate.
WANT TO SERVE SOCIETY BETTER? READ TO FIND HOW
India is a multicultural melting pot, where a large number of people belong to starkly different communities. To serve such a society, it is essential to have the process planned and legalized. You can serve the people by forming NGOs in form of societies and trusts. To form a state level society at least 7 persons are required while at national level society it required 7 person from different states, in case of Trusts a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 21 persons are needed.
If you set up a NGOs in form of society or trust, you should register it to make it legal. NGOs are registered mainly for the following purposes:
- Promotion of Science
- Promotion of Literature
- Performing arts
- Military orphan funds
- Maintenance of libraries
- Grant for charitable assistance
- Maintenance of museums and galleries
- Performing Charitable Activities
- Any other cause approved by Government
If you want to register your society, you should also know about the benefits and importance of getting your society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860:
- It gives legal status to your society
- It is an essential prerequisite for opening bank accounts
- You can lawfully vest properties of your society
- Your society is recognised before all authorities and forums
- Exemption from Income Tax
Now let’s see what are the details and documents required for Society Registration:
- Name of Society
- Governing Body (Minimum 7 members)
- Vice Chairman
- Objectives of Society
- Area of Operation
- Email Id.
- Contact No.
- Registered Address
- Pan Card of all members
- Adhar Card of all members
- Office Address Proof
- Property Paper along with any one from below
- Electricity Bill (if owned)
- Rent Agreement with Electricity Bill (if taken on rent)
- Memorandum of Association with the clauses of work and objectives of the society
- Articles of association with the following information:
- Rules and regulations of the society and membership requirements
- Details of the meetings
- Details about the auditors
- Forms of arbitration
- Processes of dissolution of the society
- A covering letter signed by the founders of the society stating the purpose of formation of the society.
- Declaration by the president of the society about his willingness.
There are some differences between society registration and trust registration. Society registration is done under the Society Registration Act, 1860 and a trust registration is done under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. A trust requires at least two trustees, whereas a society requires seven or more members.
The benefits of registering your trust under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 are as follows:
- You will be eligible to get grants from the government.
- You will be eligible to get the 80G certificate benefit under the Income Tax Act.
- Recognition/Affiliation from any University / Organization
Now let’s see what are the details and documents required for Trust Registration:
- Name of Trust
- Objectives of Trust
- Mobile no and Email id
- Constitute of Board of Trustees (Designation of members)
- • Two photos of SETTLOR as well as Trustee
- • Address Proof- Aadhar Card of all Members
- • Office Address Proof
- • Electricity Bill (if owned)
- • Rent Agreement with Electricity Bill (if taken on rent)
- • Physical presence of Settlor/all (at the time registration) with original ID (i.e. Aadhar Card)
- • Two witness with original ID proof (i.e. Aadhar Card at the time registration)