What We Can Offer You
incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
There is no dissenting from the fact that a highly recognizable trademark is something that numerous of Gujarat’s booming businesses have in common. Whether it is a phrase, word, name symbol, logo, or image, a distinct trademark can help to distinguish a company’s product or service from others.
There are different types of trademarks, namely product trademarks, service trademarks, certification trademarks, collective trademarks, and much more. A well-known trademark can be a powerful tool for any business to exercise enormous competitive advantage, and that makes brands very important. If a trademark, logo or brand name is to be registered:
- It should not be misleading.
- It should be distinct, unique, and capable of distinguishing goods and services from others.
- It should be far away from an already registered trademark of another person.
But how do you know whether your idea for your brand’s trademark is unique or not and whether your trademark complies to the regulatory guidelines? Well, that’s when trademark registration consultants in Gujarat can be of some help. Through the registration of a trademark, the owner owns the exclusive right to use the services and goods of the registered trademark and seek relief from any violation. Through the registration, the brand can build trust and goodwill and gain recognition for the product’s quality.
Perks of seeking for Trademark Consultation
In a nutshell, it can be said that a trademark registration consultant company saves the applicant’s time and energy and ensures a smooth process while registering as a trademark. Trademark consultants are responsible for preparing and presenting the applications of their clients. Besides, the consultants also advise clients on intellectual property matters and represent them before the registrars during the prosecution. Some of the benefits of opting for a trademark registration company in Gujarat include:
- For an inexperienced person, there is a high probability of making mistakes in the trademark application, which can have an adverse effect on the application submitted. But with an experienced consultant, this won’t be the case.
- Consultants can also advise their clients on the registration process, with the trademark licensing requirements and transfer of intellectual property along with the protection of existing trademark rights.
- Spending time on building a business is far more valuable than learning the ins and outs of trademark registration. This is why it is essential to hire a trademark consultant to look after the registration process.
- Trademark Registration in Gujarat is a gruesome process and knowing the intricacies of registration is perplexing. Having a consultant on your side can handle your registration process starting, and you don’t need to worry about several stages and corresponding deadlines. The consultant can help you to file necessary responses, advise you of the progress of your application while monitoring your application.
- One of the most critical aspects of registering trademarks is to protect your brand from infringement. Trademarks may consist of a word, combination of words, letters, abbreviations, numerals, names, etc. Again, under the Trademarks Act, there are provisions to file a lawsuit in case of trademark infringement, which may impose criminal liabilities.
We at Accurate Accounts Consultancy have a team of lawyers to plead arguments on behalf of clients in courts or tribunals regarding trademark infringement.
What makes us the best?
We are one of the well-known trademark consultants of Gujarat. Our team of experts offers end to end trademark registration solutions like searching for trademarks, trademark attorney, and other compliances on The Trade Marks Act, 1999. In India, the procedure for registration of various types of trademarks involves complex legal works that can be solved only by experts. As per the laws and regulations in India, a trademark identifies certain goods or services, produced and provided by persons or enterprises, and are protected under the law.
Our services include:
We render the following services for trademark registration in Gujarat:
- Consultation on the registration of Trademarks
- Conduct searches to detect opposing Trademarks
- File various applications such as:
- Trademark applications
- Slogan Registration applications
- Trade Names publication requests
- Trademark oppositions
- Trademark cancellations
- Renewal of Trademarks
- Investigate the scope of protection that can be offered
- Analysis and consultation of trademark infringements
- Enforcement of Trademark rights against an infringer
- Provide legal advice on Trademark Disputes
- Change in name or address and other recordings of assignments.
- Subsumed bunch of indirect taxes such as VAT, CST, Service tax, CAD, SAD, and Excise
- Lesser tax compliances and a simplified tax policy compared to the previous tax regime
- Elimination of the cascading effect of taxes, i.e. removal of tax on tax
- Reduction of manufacturing costs due to less burden of taxes on the manufacturers, thereby fall in prices of consumer goods.
- Lowering the tax burden on the common man, i.e. public will have to spend less money to obtain the same products that were expensive earlier.
- Increase in demand and consumption of goods
- Increased demand will lead to an increase in supply. Hence, this will ultimately lead to a rise in the production of goods.
- Control of bogus transactions through a more transparent mechanism under new regime to curb black money circulation typically followed by traders and shopkeepers
- Boosting and advancing of the Indian economy in the long run
These benefits are possible only if the exact benefit of GST is passed on to the ultimate consumer. There are numerous other factors too, such as seller’s profit markup, that determines the final price of goods. GST alone does not conclude the final price of goods.
Impact of GST on Indian Economy
- Decreases tax burden on producers and fosters growth through increased productions. The existing taxation structure, drawn with multiple tax clauses, prevents manufacturers from producing to their optimum capacity and impedes growth. GST will solve these difficulties by allowing tax credits to the producers.
- Several tax restrictions, like toll plazas and check posts, lead to wastage of unpreserved things being transported. This penalty converts into high costs due to the higher needs of buffer stock and warehousing costs. A single and easy taxation system will excrete this roadblock.
- The system will be more transparent now that will allow customers to know precisely the taxes to be paid and on what base.
- GST will contribute and make additions to the government revenues by extending the tax base.
- GST will provide input tax credits for the taxes paid by producers on purchase of goods or services. It is supposed to inspire producers to buy raw material from GST registered persons and is expected to bring more and more vendors and suppliers under the purview of GST.
- GST will remove the custom duties applicable to exports. India’s competitiveness in overseas markets will increase on account of lesser costs of the transaction.
A Brighter Economy
The introduction of the GST will be a very unusual step in the field of indirect tax reforms in India. By consolidating a number of Central and State taxes into a single tax, GST is expected to significantly mitigate double taxation and make taxation overall simple for the industries. For the end consumer, it will be most helpful in terms of the decline in the tax burden on goods as well as on services. GST will also make Indian products very competitive in the domestic and overseas markets. Last but not least, the administration of GST will be more comfortable due to its transparent character. After its implementation, the new taxation regime will hold great hope in terms of sustaining economic growth of India.
GST is to be considered as a game-changer in indirect tax reform for the Indian economy by forming a common market and decreasing the impact of taxes on the cost of goods and services. GST is expected to affect the tax structure, computation of taxes, tax payments, compliances, availing and utilizing input tax credits. GST will have a high impact on almost all the aspects of business operations in the country, such as fixing price for goods or services, supply chain optimization and better tax compliance system.
Goods and Service Tax at MAG
Our range of services makes it seamless for you to comply with tax policies. Our service offerings in GST are:
- GST Registration: A As per the GST regulations, GST registration is done through online portal maintained by Central Government. We are the best Tax Consultant in Gujarat which can help you get the online GST registration in India done quickly and effortlessly.
- GST Returns: As per the GST Act it is mandatory for every registered business to furnish the details pertaining to their sales and purchases which includes taxes paid and collected by timely filing of GST returns online in India.
- GST Amendments: If you are registered as a taxpayer, any alterations that you need to make pertaining to details of your core and non-core fields like address change etc are taken by our GST experts. We as a Tax Consultant in Gujarat provides you best possible services in the field of any amendments and developments related to GST administration.
- GST Audits: We are a leading GST Audit Firm in Gujarat which provides independent audit services to its valued clients. The team at our company has immense knowledge on GST audit procedures which helps in providing GST Reconciliations with annual returns filed by the management and preparing of relevant reports. We also assist our clients in preparing and filing of annual returns.
- GST Assessment: We help our clients in dealing with GST Assessments by representing them before Tax Authorities.
- GST Compliances: When it comes to GST compliances, our firm takes care of all compliances and deadlines so that you don’t miss anything important. We keep you updated with recent amendments and related compliances by the government.
- GST Consultancy services: We provide consultancy in the area of advisory related to possible GST implications on complex transactions. We also offer consultancy services regarding latest updated and changes in rules and regulations by GST authorities on regular basis. We are one of the most reliable GST Consultant in Gujarat.